In addition to Contract for Differences, Portex Markets is pleased to offer clients exchange traded Future contracts.
Through our fully manned dealing desk clients have access to the main global exchanges providing access to currency, commodity and interest rate futures.
Futures contracts provide a highly liquid, versatile and cost effective tool for hedging your investment portfolio, contact our Dealing Desk for more information.
With ever increasing macro environment issues, be it a war in the Middle East, a pipe line leak in the Gulf of Mexico or soaring demand in Asia price movements will occur across the whole mix.
Phone: 0207 534 0558
Global exchanges covered:
- AEX – Amsterdam Exchange
- AMEX – American Stock Exchange
- ASX – Australian Stock Exchange
- CBOE – Chicago Board Options Exchange
- CBOT / eCBOT – Part of the CME Group
- CFE – CBOE Futures Exchange
- CME – Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- DGCX – Dubai Gold and Commodity Exchange
- DME – Dubai Mercantile Exchange
- EDX – Equity Derivatives Market
- EUREX Euronext Amsterdam Euronext Brussels Euronext LIFFE Euronext Paris
- FWB – Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- HKEX – Hong Kong Futures Exchange
- HSE – Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- ICE – Intercontinental Exchange
- IDEM – Italian Derivative Exchange Market
- IMAREX – International Maritime Exchange
- LME – London Metal Exchange*
- LSE – London Stock Exchange
- ME – Montreal Exchange
- MEFF – Spanish Futures Exchange
- NASDAQ NASDAQ OMX
- NYBOT – New York Board of Trade
- NYSE – New York Stock Exchange
- SAFEX – South African Futures Exchange
- SFE – Sydney Futures Exchange
- SGX – Singapore Futures Exchange
- TOCOM – Tokyo Commodity Exchange
- TSX – Toronto Stock Exchange
Contracts for Difference (CFDs) and margined FX are leveraged products which carry a high degree of risk to your capital. Prices may move rapidly against you and may result in you losing more than your initial deposit. CFDs and FX may not be suitable for all investors and you should fully understand the risks involved before opening an account. Please read the Risk Warning Notice on our website.